- This event has passed.
July 10 @ 08:00 - July 12 @ 17:00
An exclusive English Camp which provide an opportunity for your kid to glimpse behind the scene at Khao Kheaw Open Zoo and step into the daily life of professional zoo keepers at the Junior Zookeeper camps.
Get hands-on experience preparing food, making toys, and maintaining habitat for various critters
Tour the vet hospital and research station
Unlock your creativity and build your dream zoo
The only place in Thailand where you can ride a raft to the ring-tailed lemur island to visit our furry little friends from Madagascar!
Learn about animal behavior and explore their wonderful world with a special speaker who has worked with Smithsonian zoo in US and participated in Lin-Hui and Chuang-Chuang breeding team.
- Masters degree in an Environmental Science and Policy at George Mason University
- B.S. in conservation biology University of Massachusetts Amherst
- A participant in Lin-Hui and Chuang-Chuang breeding team
- Lab assistant at Smithsonian Museum intern at U.S. National Park Service
- National Park Service Research assistant at U.S. Fish and Wildlife Dept.
10 July 2019
9.00 Get the Van at Promphan 3 Bldg, Bangkok.
11.30 Arrive Khao Kheaw Open Zoo, Chonbiri.
13.00 Ice-Breaking 1
14.00 The Animal Show 1
14.45 Visit Zoo Hospital, talk to veterinarian
16.00 Visit Zoo Researching Department, discuss slow-loris behavior and other researches
17.30 Dinner & Shower
19.00 Ice-Breaking 2
19.30 Listen to the animals rhythm and tales of the wild
11 July 2019
6.30 Wake up
7.00 Bird watching
9.00 Zookeeper workshop 1
– Help clean animals’ enclosure, prepare food, and get the animal ready for the fresh new day
13.00 Zookeeper workshop 2
– Make toys to enrich the animal’s behavior
14.30 The Animal Show 2
15.30 Visit lemur island, the special animal from Madagascar
– Cook food for lemurs and observe their behavior
17.00 Animal talk
– How to create the best environment for animals in the zoo?
19.00 Ice-Breaking 3
19.30 Zoo City Workshop
– Design your own zoo to provide the best quality of life for animals in the zoo
12 July 2019
6.30 Wake up
8.00 Zookeeper workshop 3
– Meet the nutritionist. Learn what animals need to eat and how to make food for them.
9.30 Tour around the zoo to observe animal’s behavior
13.00 Leave Khao Kheaw Open Zoo, Chonbiri.
15.30 Arrive Promphan 3 Bldg, Bangkok.
*Please note that the schedule is subject to change due to the weather or other.
Khao Kheow Open Zoo
235 Tambon Bang Phra, Amphoe Si Racha, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20110
- Camper’s age should be 9 – 12 years old
- Campers are allowed to use his/her telephone during dinner and before bedtime only. If you would like to contact your kids, please contact our staff anytime at phone number 089-500-9181.
- Camp’s organizer reserves the right of bed arrangement for each camper by giving precedence to camper’s safety and social learning.
- Image or Video of camper during the camp may be use for public relation on organizer’s media in the future.
Camper will get :
- Meal and Snack throughout the camp
- Bed in air-condition dormitory for 2 nights separate by gender
- Round-trip transportation between Bangkok and the Zoo.
- Accident insurance for 3 days
- One camp’s shirt
- Exclusive experience and gentle smile form staffs
How to apply
- fill out application form via http://bit.ly/2QZApr4
- Transfer application fee to following account
Siam Commercial Bank
Account Name : Lalitporn Muangmoongkoon
Account Number : 206-263690-4
- Send transfer slip by
– email : kidsplayground.in.th
– [email protected] : @sanamdeklen หรือ
– inbox facebook : www.facebook.com/kidsplayground.in.th
Meeting Point & Time
Register from 8.30 – 9.00 a.m. on July 10, 2019 at Promphan 3 Bldg.
Ladprao Soi 3, Chatuchak, Bangkok. MRT Phahon Yothin Station Exit#5
Recently camp form organizer
Math Money Camp S
English Journey Camp Gen.2
Math Money Camp S Camper interview
English Journey Camp Gen.2 Camper interview